I found this on the Bebo homepage of one of my girls. There's nothing like a little hometown pride, right?
15 Reasons 2 Live In Belfast !!
1.The community spirit behind sectarianism on both sides
2. We beat England 1-0 and made a song about it
3. We have 5 seasons; as well as Autumn, Spring, Winter and Summer we have the riot season
4. We have more terrorist organisations than the middle east
5. The home of Harp; the pint we call our own
6. We are so good, the English ripped off the look we call steek/milly and called it chav
7. The home of the petrol bomb
8. The average time you will have your wallet in the centre of Belfast is 35 seconds
9. The only place where you will have your car stolen and the ****s who stole it will try and sell it back to you
10. We enjoy a challenge eg. if you lock your house up we will rob it but if you go out and leave your front door open and windows open we will not touch a thing, cuz its no fun!
11. The only country where people will fight over Rangers and Celtic and not know any players in the teams
12. Our riot squad are that good that they train the english police riot squads
13. The average teenager can make at least 3 diffrent types of explosives
14. The average pregnancy age is 13.5
15. The only country Germany is afraid of
...Well, hometown pride mixed with a little artistic license.